Current version 2018-06-30
We, the name of the legal entity MB”Kelialapis abroad”, legal entity code 304842803, address S. Neries g. 75-44, LT-06327 Vilnius, VAT code LT100012331119(hereinafter referred to as the Company or We), we take care of the www.kelialapisvetur.com user of our customer and website user and website (hereinafter referred to as you or the User)(hereinafterreferred to as the E-shop) data security and privacy.
1.1. Personal data means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you . The following personal data are processed:
- Life account, Identity documents, copyofBSN document .;
- Name of the candidate;
- Name of the candidate’s partner;
- Candidate’s contact details – e-mail address and telephone number, address;
- Details of the candidate’s address – the address at which the candidate is currently or temporarily resident;
- The payment method chosen by the candidate and the payment data entered;
- history of orders or actions made on your website;
- IP address;
- network and location datawhen you provide it ;
- your history of inquiries and complaints ;
- other publicly available data that you have shared when visiting the e-shop .
1.2. Processing of personal data means any operation performed on personal data (such as – collection, editing, modification, recording, storage, granting access, requesting, archiving, etc.).
1.3. Data Controller – MB “Kelialapis abroad”, legal entity code 304842803, address S. Neries str. 75-44, LT-06327 Vilnius, VAT code LT100012331119.
1.4. Data subject – any natural personwhose data is processed by the Company
1.5. Website – www.kelialapisvetur.com.
- Processing of your personal data using the website and visiting the Website
2.1. By submitting data to the Company, the Data Subject agrees that personal data would be used by the Company to ensure the functioning of the website for the purposes requested by the Data Subject.
2.2. The Company processes your personal data on the following grounds:
- The Company receives your express consent to process your data in this way, i.e.when you send your CV, whether you participate in news and comment pages;
- also in cases where the Company has to process your data under a legal obligation;
- the legitimate interests of the Company are exercised . We will process your Personal Data if we have a legitimate interest in it and such processing does not violate the protection of your interests and rights .
2.3. The Company processes your data for the following purposes:
- For efficient, optimal and convenient functioning of e-shop ;
- In order to ensurethe smooth administration of the E-shop;
- Registering and maintainingyour account ;
- Proper provisionof the services you have ordered ;
- In order to provide you with relevant information, to answer your questions, queries;
- Statistical and other analysis to improve the performance ofthe e-shop and your experience in using it ;
- When you visit the Website, the Company may process your IP adr., network and location data, This Personal Data is collected by means of cookies and other similar technologies on the basisof consent.
- For other purposesthat may be indicated to you at the timeof submission of your data .
- Provision of personal data to third parties
3.1. We undertake to comply with the duty of confidentiality with regard to your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties only if it is necessary for the conclusion and performanceof a contract for the benefit ofthe data subject or for other lawful reasons.
3.2. The Company may provide Personal Data to its data processorswho provide services to the Company and process personal data on behalfof the Company. Such Personal Data Processors selected by the Company have the right to process Personal Data only in accordance with the Company’s instructions and only tothe extent necessary for the proper to fulfil the obligationsset out in the agreement between the Company and the service provider . We assure you that the Company cooperates only with such data processors, who guarantee appropriate measures (organizational and technical) for the processing of Personal Data and ensure the processing in accordance with the requirementsof the legislation .
3.3. The Company may also provide personal data in response to requests from court or public authorities tothe extent necessary for the proper enforcement of applicable legislation and instructionsfrom public authorities.
- Storage period for a person’s twoomens
4.2. If you have not been active on the website for 99 years, your personal data is deleted.
4.3. You may also request that your account and information be deleted.
- Personal Data of Minors
5.1. We take care of the protectionof the privacy of minors . Please be informed that our Website is not suitable for persons under the age of 18.
5.2. Persons under the age of 18 may not provide any Personal Data in the E-shop and on the Website.
5.3. If a person is under 18 years of age , in order to use the E-shop or website, before submitting Personal Data, he/she must have at least one of the legal representatives ( , the written consent of the mother/ guardian to the processingof personal data .
- Rights of data subjects
6.1. As a Data Subject, you have the following rightsof the Data Subject:
6.1.1. Right to receive information about data processing (“right to know”).
6.1.2. Right of access to the processed data (“rightof access”).
6.1.3. Right to rectification (“rightto rectification”).
6.1.4. Right to erasure (“rightto be forgotten”). This right does not apply if the personal data for which erasure is requested are also processed on other legal grounds, such as processing necessary for the performance of the contract or compliancewith the obligation under the applicable legislation .
6.1.5. Right to restrict data processing (“right to restrict”).
6.1.6. Right to object to data processing.
6.1.7. Right to data portability. The right to data portability may not have any effect on the rights and freedoms of others . The data subject shall not have the right to data portability in respect of personal data processed in non-automatic filing systems, such as paper files.
6.1.8. Right to have only automated processing , including profiling, not exercised.
6.1.9. Right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
6.2. In order to exercise your rights, you can submit to us an inquiry or a request to writeto you: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a request or inquiry of this kind from you, we may ask you to fill in the necessary forms, as well as to provide a notarized copyof your personal document , which We need to make sure of your identityin order to avoid disclosureof Personal Data .
6.3. After receiving your request or inquiry regarding the processing of Personal Data, we undertake to provide you with a response no later than within 1 month from the date of the request and to carry out the actions or to shape you as to why we refuse to perform them. If necessary , the reference period may be extended by a further 2 months, depending on the complexity and number of requests . In such a case, we will inform you of such extensionwithin 1 month from the date of receipt of the request .
6.4. If, upon your request, personal data is deleted, we will only store copies of information that are necessary to protect our legitimate interests and those of other persons , to comply with the obligations of the authorities to settle disputes, to recognise disturbances orto comply with any agreements you have entered into with us.
6.5. If you believe that your rights as a Data Subject have been violated, you may also submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority that supervises us – the State Data Protection inspection, more information and contact details can be found on the inspection website www.ada.lt.
7.1. Cookies and other tracking technologies may be used on our Website. With the helpof cookies, Our Website may for a certain period of time “remember” your actions and preferences when browsing the Website (e.g. registration data, the language of your option and other display option).
7.3. You can control Cookies on the Website. You have the right to choose whether you want to accept Cookies and other tracking technologiesused by us, whether you want to disable cookies completely or only certain of them.
7.5. We use the following categories of cookies:
- Cookie type – Third-party cookie; cookie storage term – 99 years;.
- Final provisions