Effective date: 03-05-2023
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
MB “Kelialapis svetur” follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, MB “Kelialapis svetur” uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Data we collect
When you contact us or apply for a job through our website, we may collect and process the following types of data:
- Personal contact details such as name, email address, phone number, and address
- CV and resume
- Employment history
- Education history
- Any other information you choose to provide us with
We will only use your data to provide you with job search services, to match your profile with open positions, and to send you relevant job opportunities. Your data will not be used for any other purpose without your explicit consent.
We will share your data with potential employers in order to match you
- Company name: UAB “Kelialapis svetur”
- Legal form: Mažoji bendrija (MB)
- Registration number: 304864041
- VAT number: LT100012954618
- Address : Traku gatve 10, Kaisiadorys
- Phone number : +37061200392
- Email : email@example.com
- Website : www.kelialapisvetur.com
For more information about GDPR rules and your rights, please visit https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.